MEET AND GREET WITH AZZYLAND SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. MUST BE AGE THIRTEEN (13) OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The Meet and Greet with Azzyland Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Better Bears Foods (“Sponsor”) begins at 12:01am ET on May 13, 2022 and ends at 11:59pm ET on June 15, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, (i) purchase an Azzyland Party Pack at https://www.mybetterbears.com/ during the Sweepstakes Period while supplies last and/or (ii) mail a 3x5 card stating “Meet and Greet with Azzyland Sweepstakes,” together with your name, date of birth, address, telephone number and email address in an envelope to: Garrett Downes (15950), 253 Martin St., Blaine, WA 98230. Mailed entries must be postmarked by June15, 2022 and received by June 22, 2022. Only one (1) entry per outer envelope, and no photocopied or otherwise reproduced entries will be accepted. Sponsor is not liable for lost, late, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries.
Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
- Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are thirteen (13) years of age or older and, if a minor under the laws of their state of residence, have parent or guardian permission to enter the Sweepstakes under the terms of these Official Rules. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Azzyland Media Inc., their affiliates, any subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors, and individual retail licensees and the immediate family members (meaning spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and members of the households of the foregoing individuals are not eligible. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Winner Selection and Notification. The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing by Sponsor or its designee on or about June 23, 2022 from among all eligible entries received in accordance with the entry procedures set forth in Section 1 above.
The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone number at the email address or telephone number he/she provided on the Azzyland Party Pack order form or 3x5 card and must respond to the notification within one (1) week. Winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release, within five (5) days of the date of issuance or prize will be forfeited.
If the winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of, or to, winner’s parent or legal guardian who must execute all documents and agree to all obligations of winner, both on behalf of him/herself and on behalf of the minor winner, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
A prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries and confirmed in accordance with these Official Rules (i) if a selected prize winner cannot be reached within one (1) week following the initial notification attempt or if winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian) does not sign and return the above documents within five (5) days, (ii) in the event of non-compliance with any of the requirements of these Official Rules, (iii) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or (iv) if a selected winner refuses the prize or is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize.
- One (1) Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) fifteen (15) minute virtual meet-and-greet with Azzy, founder of Azzyland and one of the most popular content creators. The meet-and-greet will take place at a time to be agreed upon between winner and Sponsor, provided that it must take place prior to July 1, 2023. If the winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, the minor’s parent or legal guardian must be present and available with the minor winner during the meet-and-greet.
Approximate retail value of prize: $599.
No prize substitution or cash redemption, except in Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Prize is not transferable. Winner is responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations applicable to the prize.
All expenses not specified in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, taxes of any kind, and hardware, software and internet access necessary to participate in the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- General Conditions. Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, PROMOTION, ADVERTISING AGENCIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED THE DEVELOPMENT OR EXECUTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTS THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND, AND FROM LIABILITY TO ANY OTHER PERSONS OR PROPERTY RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE. THE RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, NO RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ACCEPTED FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING, OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Sweepstakes in any way it deems necessary or appropriate, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person that it, in its sole discretion, believes violated any term of these Official Rules.
Entry constitutes permission for Sponsor, Azzyland Media, Inc. and their designees to use winner’s name, likeness, entry information, hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media at the discretion of Sponsor without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Entry further constitutes acknowledgment that winner will not receive any compensation for accepting or participating in the prize even if winner considers the prize to be advertising on behalf of Sponsor or Azzyland Media, Inc.
- Official Rules and Winners List. For a copy of these Official Rules or for the name of the Sweepstakes winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (VT residents may omit postage) for receipt by July 8, 2022 to: Garrett Downes (15950), 253 Martin St., Blaine, WA 98230, Attn: Meet and Greet with Azzyland Sweepstakes Winner, or Attn: Meet and Greet with Azzyland Sweepstakes Official Rules, as appropriate.
- Miscellaneous. Unless prohibited, any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard for the conflicts of law doctrine of that State or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of New York. If any provisions of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules at any time without notice.
- Sponsor. Better Bears Foods, 253 Martin St., Blaine, WA 98230.